Summer clothing haul

         As I showed in my previous blog post, a lot of shops and websites are having 'pre-Summer' sales which is all kinds of amazing! I managed to pick up a few things in the last couple of weeks and I wanted to show you what I got. I really love when Spring and Summer roll around because we don't have to layer so many clothes and stand in front of our closet every morning wondering what to wear for hours...






         The first thing I pickep up was this beach bag from Primark, it cost me something like €6. It's a really good bag to go to the beach or the spa because it has a zip so you can close your bag and not show everything to the rest of the world. Next, I bought a basic white tee-shirt with a round neck from Camaieu. I picked this up because I thought it could go really nicely with two of my new pants. It's 100% cotton so it's really soft and it's just under €6. And then, from Gémo, I picked up very fluid green/khaki pants. I took a size up from my usual size because they're very fitting around the hips so I thought it would be better to have more room since Summer is all about comfort and space. They have a belt made in the same fabric which you can tie in a nice bow. I like to roll up the end of the legs and wear it with trainers like the Adidas Superstars or with open toe high heels.







           Recently, I've been on the hunt for a good wide brimmed hat and I finally found one from BonoboJeans. It's quite cool because it's made from 100% paper and it takes the form that you want it to have. It also covers a good portion of your shoulders and your neck. Paired with a good SPF, you're ready to go into the sunlight! I also picked another hat from Gémo which has less 'beachy' vibes so I can wear it without feeling like I'm at the beach or that everybody is looking at me weird.

          From Cache Cache, I bought a new skirt to go with that pinky tank top. I thought the pink details from the skirt was mixing really well with the blue and silver from the rest of the skirt, as well as the pink from the top. The last one, from La Halle, is pretty soft and a bit see-through but it gives a really nice vibe to the whole outfit.  I also bought another green/khaki pants which looks a lot like the first one but it's made of more sturdy material, it's thicker than the other one. It sits a little lower on the hips than the other one too. I'll probably wear this one more with flats or trainers than with heels.





          Finally, the last two items I picked up were from Cache Cache and BonoboJeans. The white dress has a lace layer with an underlining. It screams summer and I just love it! I had a pretty similar dress that I bought like 3 or 4 years ago from Abercrombie and Fitch, I was so in love with that dress! With nice heels or sandals I think I will have a good wear out of it. The bag is made from synthetic polyurethane, it has two pockets and a magnetic clasp to close it. It's pretty roomy for a shoulder bag, I feel like you can put a lot of things in it so I'm probably going to take this with me for my next trip to Paris...

        That's everything I bought recently with all the reduced price-tags I could find. Have you made any purchase to prep your Summer?

                                                                                                                               XX,
                                                                                                                                 Candice

Commentaires